The selection below was some of the best street art I found in May 2017 . A mixture of spray painting, pasteups and stencils. Most were gone (over-sprayed) in the following days. The photos were mostly taken in Hosier & Rutledge Lanes and several other laneways (including a railway bridge underpass) around Melbourne CBD – all images taken with an iPhone 6S.
- Follow The Gap Year and Beyond on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Yellow-tailed black-cockatoos on the road-side
- Beware the Drop Bear!
- A family of one legged Stilts…
- And the last one…
- The Little Duck-Hawk
- Bassian Thrush winter project?
- Testing the flush zone at the treatment plant.
- The Brown Falcon of 29 Mile Road
- Red-kneed Dotterel with red knees
- A bold Crake
- A Little Grassbird enters stage left.
- Starting Winter at Southern Greens Bush
- Old Faithful…
- I knew they had to be there somewhere…
- Greeted by a Golden-headed Cisticola
aussiebirder on Yellow-tailed black-cockatoos… Malt Padaderson on Yellow-tailed black-cockatoos… aussiebirder on Yellow-tailed black-cockatoos… Malt Padaderson on Beware the Drop Bear! aussiebirder on Beware the Drop Bear!
TagsACDC Lane Australia Australian Birds Australian Pelican Bassian Thrush Bird Photography Black and white Black faced Cuckoo Shrike Black Swan Braeside Park Brown Falcon Brown Thornbill Crimson Rosella Duckboard Place Eastern Yellow Robin Elster Creek Elsternwick Lake Elwood Elwood Beach graffiti Greens Bush Grey Kangaroo Hosier Lane Jawbone Flora and Fauna Reserve Little Pied Cormorant Little Wattlebird Mallacoota Melbourne CBD Melbourne Laneways Moorooduc Quarry Moorooduc Quarry Flora and Fauna Reserve Mornington Peninsula Mornington Peninsula National Park Nature Photography New Holland Honeyeater Photography Pooh Farm Rainbow Lorikeet Rutledge Lane Spotted Pardalote Street Art Street Photography Sulphur Crested Cockatoo Superb Fairy Wren Tawny Frogmouth Urban Photography Victoria Welcome Swallow Werribee Western Treatment Plant